United Engineering Works
was established in the year 1981 by Mr. Inderjeet Singh Saundh as a fabrication unit for Steel pressure vessels; over time a team of dedicated engineers was put in place under the management of his sons Parvinder Singh and Ranjeet Singh ,UEW has now expanded into high quality customised pressure vessel manufacturing where it has built up an excellent reputation as one of the country's leading suppliers of air receivers for pneumatic air compressors industry, fired pressure vessels for petrochemical industry, concrete batching plants for ready mix concrete manufacturers and recently Hydro Pneumatic and Vacuum tanks for many marine applications and other varied industrial segments.
United Engineering Works has executed export orders for Design, Fabrication and Supply of ASME Stamp Pressure Vessels / Filters, Pressure Vessels for Water Treatment plants, LPG / Propane Storage Bullets & Mobile Tankers and process units for various countries like Germany, UAE, Africa and supplies in large quantities to air compressor manufacturing industries as OEM all over India.
In 2017 United Engneering Worker has also been awarded the CE certification program
We are a pressure vessel manufacturing company committed to catering the global compressor industry by providing code spec fabricated equipment, incorporating quality materials and modern management techniques partnering our clients and associates in achieving better standards of excellence by overcoming challenges with zeal and confidence.
By 2020, we will be a company whose name will be synonymous with quality and integrity; strategically benchmarking ever evolving management practices for the global compressor industry.
- To become one of the leading engineering companies in the world with a foundation built on quality, safety, innovation and cost competitiveness
- To establish a culture of innovation, self-motivation and ownership towards work
- To provide cost-effective and quality solutions for our clients
- To strive to achieve better standards of quality and excellence in any ecosystem
- To extend the benefits of industrial development to rural India through employment generation and women empowerment
- Foster team bonding and encourage employees to embrace new ideas, and build HR processes for nurturing skills and capabilities